Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Winter Solstice!!


I just want to remind everyone who dislikes winter as much as I do, that today is the winter solstice. And that means that from now on, the days start getting longer again. HOORAY!! Summer is coming. (This brings me joy on the first official day of winter.)

5 comments:

Leah said...

HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE!!!! I love the days getting longer it brings me great joy, thanks for the reminder. Plus we can't wait to see you guys in a week or so!

Christy said...

The only thing i like about winter is a white Christmas - I haven't witnessed one in a while - I think I'll get lucky this year. Merry Christmas.

Leah said...

As I was pondering your post I was reminded of a quote by one Mr. Heat Miser, "I never want to know a day that's under 60 degrees." Amen brother heat miser.

Sarah said...

That's a miser after my own heart. Christy- let us know the next time you guys are coming up so we can get the tickets to go tubing at Soldier Hollow.

Sarah said...

BROOK SAYS:

When did you take that picture?