
After Disneyland, we got to stop in Las Vegas and hang out with the Karpowitz family for Christmas. It was, of course, awesome! I don't have a bunch of pictures from Christmas morning, because we video taped it. I truly enjoyed the sunshine and 60 degree weather. I didn't miss the cold and snow for even one nano-second. I know my kids were kind of missing a white Christmas, but not me.

Summer and Emma asleep on Emma's bed.

Ryne, Jake, and Brook.

Brook and Kate.

Karpowitz stockings from above.

Moulder stockings from above. (blurry)
2 comments:
Don't you love their staircase? I was actually more intimidated by it the first time i visited but now look how awesome it is. Love the pictures - from above!
The only reason I have the pics from above, was because I was too lazy to walk down the stairs and then back up again!!
Post a Comment