Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Finally May

Yes!! It's finally May! So, why am I still freezing? Why does the forecast say it's supposed to snow on Wednesday? Oh well, at least there's only 3 weeks left of school.
So, apparently, one of my quarterly resolutions was too hard. (That's what I'm telling myself anyway.) Out of the entire month of April, I only made it into bed before 10 pm twice. Yes, twice. I'm pathetic!! And it's not like I have something amazing to show for it. It was mostly because of Top Gear, and other shows on the DVR. By the way, Top Gear is hilarious. If you've never watched it, it's on BBC America. Fax and I are both fans.
Anyway, I'm boring, so here are some pictures of Summer, Wynn, and Gracie. They were, obviously, all playing dress up. I love the shoes and backwards crown on Gracie.


No comments: