Our family is doing really well. Fax's Chiropractic business is getting much busier and running smoothly. Which is quite a relief after being in practice for 8 years!! Fax is having a lot of fun serving as Scoutmaster in our ward. I guess after being Assistant Scoutmaster for 6 years they decided that any guy who wasn't begging and pleading to be released should just be called to Scoutmaster. Fax loves it. And I love that he gets to go camping in the winter without dragging me and the kids along. (We love going May through September.) Here's a picture of Fax and the kids on a little hike we took one Sunday after church. (You've gotta love 9 a.m. church!)
Brook, 8, was baptized this summer and she is doing quite well in 3rd grade. She started piano this fall and although she complains about practicing, really enjoys it. Jake, 6, started Kindergarten this fall. He's reading like crazy and having a great time. He did wrestling this fall and had a lot of fun. Summer, 3, gets to stay home with mom. She has playgroup with some friends twice a week and asks me everyday if she gets to go to Nursery today. I keep myself busy with the kids. I'm so blessed to be able to stay home full-time and raise my own kids. I get to be Jake's class mom this year, which I have never done before. I'm also serving in our ward's Primary Presidency which is kind of new experience because now I get to be over the Cub Scouting program. (Yikes!) And with 140 kids in our primary (not including 40 nursery children) we have our hands full. But I have to say that church is never boring when you're serving in primary. Well, that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed it.
5 comments:
Way to go girl. We give your blog a big thumbs up!
I am anxiously awaiting post number 2. If you don't I'll have to go do my dishes or something!
Seriously I want some shots of Brook's hair.
Hello hello are you alive?
Hi Brook Jake and Summer. We miss you. love Kate emma and ryne. we love you.
Post a Comment