The one above is my favorite picture. By the time we were ready to catch the train back, Summer had had enough. She kept crying, "This finger is cold!!" And then she fell asleep on me during the train ride back. (See below) And here is Fax with Brook and Jake on our way back. Anyway, hopefully this will appease Leah for a short time. Don't worry Leah, I'll post up about Brook's hair when I get home from picking up after school!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Tubing!
Well, Leah's been annoying the hell out of me this last week to post, so here it is. These are pictures of our tubing trip on December 28th. We got to ride a train to the tubing hill and then back again. It was the most expensive present we bought for Christmas. But much more memorable than some toy. (I don't even know if my kids can remember what Santa brought them.)





The one above is my favorite picture. By the time we were ready to catch the train back, Summer had had enough. She kept crying, "This finger is cold!!" And then she fell asleep on me during the train ride back. (See below) And here is Fax with Brook and Jake on our way back. Anyway, hopefully this will appease Leah for a short time. Don't worry Leah, I'll post up about Brook's hair when I get home from picking up after school!

The one above is my favorite picture. By the time we were ready to catch the train back, Summer had had enough. She kept crying, "This finger is cold!!" And then she fell asleep on me during the train ride back. (See below) And here is Fax with Brook and Jake on our way back. Anyway, hopefully this will appease Leah for a short time. Don't worry Leah, I'll post up about Brook's hair when I get home from picking up after school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah all my dreams have come true. I thought perhaps you were dead or something. I'm glad you guys had so much fun, maybe next we could all go. Can't wait to see Brook's hair.
Yeah, the train ride was okay. But next time we'll just go tubing. (Way cheaper, and definitely the best part.) That would be such a blast if you guys came too!!!!
Post a Comment