I thought I'd share this lovely image because it made me literally laugh out loud when I saw it. I was looking through photos on MSN from fashion week and after laughing, thought to myself, "That poor model. Yes, she's thin, beautiful and makes money for walking up and down a runway while people take her picture, but come on! Should anyone have to have a mustache drawn on their face? And how long is it going to take her to comb out that rat's nest on her head?" Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have. On a similar note, I must also say that I'm anxiously awaiting the season finale of Project Runway. (Go Jillian!)
3 comments:
Yikes! I thought maybe you were having fun with photoshop!
dude, that post about not smiling was from Chris. He is the Mediocre Samaritan, I am the Garbage Goat.
Your blog is cool
-andy
Sorry about that garbage goat. I should have known that nothing about you is mediocre. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment