Friday, March 7, 2008

The Dreaded Flu!!


Well, this pretty much sums up our week. The flu has hit 4 out of 5 of us over the last week and a half. Brook has been the only one to escape. (She lucked-out with a great immune system.) Anyway, this is Summer asleep on the couch with a fever. I took a picture because she's sleeping half on the couch and half on the footrest. Funny girl. Anyway, I hope all reading this have had better luck than we have.

7 comments:

Leah said...

poor baby, the flu sucks. I hope Brook never gets it.

Christy said...

YUCK YUCK - we have been lucky enough to not get real sick this winter. Poor Summer.

Sarah said...

Man, I was just noticing how early you guys get up on Saturday. I didn't roll out of bed until around 8. Good for you!

Leah said...

I left that comment around 10 this morning, I was not up at 6:33.

Christy said...

I was!! I'm trying to get Graycen to not wake up so early. Last week it was 5:00 which slowly moved to 5:30 than 6:30 and so on. Luckily day light savings has come so I can sleep till 7:30 once again.

Matt said...

Get better. We'll be there soon and need to be ready to party!

Sarah said...

Don't you mean, "Party Hardy!"