So, thanks Leah for showing me the playlist. And thanks to Fax I got the code thing figured out very quickly. Anyway, some of the songs I just like, but others I like for specific reasons and here they are: (Not that you care, but if you do...)
On any other day - Funny song. I think we can all relate on some level.
Like the Weather - Reminds me of my mission. I never wanted to get out of bed. I did, but I didn't want to.
Leaving on a jet plane - Reminds me of Leah and Jenni and I driving in the mustang trying to harmonize.
Just the Way You Are - Right before I got married someone said, "Women get married hoping that their husband will change. Men get married hoping that their wife won't."
I may know the word - Many times I could have done something, or said something and didn't. I'm trying to do better. The hardest part of listening to the spirit, for me, is doing what it tells me.
Tears in Heaven - I think this is the saddest song ever. I'm on the verge of tears every time I hear it.
Do Something - This is my favorite from the Eagles' new album.
Boys of Summer - Still my favorite "radio song".
Banana Pancakes - I prefer blueberry, but every once in awhile it does sound good to just have a kick-back day.
Summer Breeze - They didn't have "summer's here" so this will have to do.
Fire - Reminds me of playing cards at Karen Wright's house with her parents who were Hendrix fans
Blister in the Sun - One time Laina and I were driving with Merris Locey and this song was on. Anyway, Merris covered her ears and yelled, "Turn it off! It's feeding me subliminal messages." (Good times!)
Mirror in the bathroom - I personally try to avoid them (mirrors).
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - I like the line, "Why do I give valuable time to people who don't care if I live or die?" I like it because everyday I give my time to people who actually do care. You can't get that at a regular job.
Girlfriend in a coma - Fax had me add this one in tribute to my sister Gretchen (who is now out of ICU and could be coming home this weekend!).
I hope you enjoy the songs.
1 comment:
I love the playlist so fun huh?!
Post a Comment