Thursday, March 5, 2009
New Tree!
On Tuesday I was at Costco and I was checking out their selection of trees. Anyway, for $14 I got a cherry tree that has four different kinds of cherry branches grafted on to it. I'm pretty excited. We tried cherry trees a couple of years ago, but we accidentally broke a sprinkler pipe and flooded one. That one (the Bing) died and the other one (Black Tartarian) split down the middle in a bad wind storm. It's still alive, but come on!! So here are the pictures. I know, it's a boring post. But I'm always excited when I get to plant something. It makes me not notice the snow we got last night, quite as much. So, in a few years (maybe) we will have a selection of Bing, Rainier, Sweetheart, and one other type of cherry. Welcome Spring!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the new background, and I love spring! All the trees are blooming here it is delightful.
Post a Comment