Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Favorite Smell?

Fresh-cut grass is mine. I just wanted to say that I can't wait to mow my lawn again. I know, for most it's a dreaded chore, but I really do enjoy it. And I'm so sick of all the snow. Enough belly-aching.
So, what is your favorite smell?

6 comments:

Christy said...

Cut grass is a good one. Mine right now is my Key Lime tortilla candle. yum!

Leah said...

Rain on hot asphalt. I love it!

Sarah said...

Both quite good! Christy, your comment made we want some Brazilian lemonade!

Gigi said...

First, what is a key lime TORTILLA candle?
Second, my favorite smell is warm pine trees in the mountains, and newborn babies. I hope that didn't sounds creepy

Sarah said...

Yeah, it was creepy. Just kidding!! And by newborn, you mean, after they wash them off, right? And how can someone who hates summertime like the smell of warm pine trees? That doesn't happen in the winter? :)

Sarah said...

BROOK SAYS:

The only good sent I can think of is Minestrone Soup.It does smell good!