Ready for the flag ceremony. Jake got to say a prayer and do a reading about about the flag ceremony.

It was Jake's first Blue and Gold Banquet on Tuesday. It was awesome because for the first time in three years, I was not in charge of it!! I helped, but that is so much better than being in charge.
I took a picture of the cakes, because I decorated the chocolate one. It was fun, and I'm grateful there are lots of creative people online that share their ideas. We got both cakes from Costco, but I added the camping embellishments.
6 comments:
yummy...are there any leftovers??
That camping cake is so cute. I love it.
There were left overs, and I purposely sent them home with another family. If I'm not eating sugar this year, I can't have cake around. Especially chocolate!
Great job Sarah. I almost called you for ideas but it was short notice for us so I didn't looks great.
It is brave. I know Damon was really excited to have us be there. Then only thing he said is I see you at scouts, I will see you at soccer and I see you every day. Ben and I will be coaching Devon & Damon's soccer teams. So I took it as he was excited!!! Right?
Of course he's excited. He's not a teenager yet!!
Post a Comment