Wednesday is Summer's day to say the family prayers at our house, so here is a sampling from today.
Dinner prayer: "And please help all this green food to turn pink." (I don't do corned beef and cabbage, so my kids get food dyed green.)
Bedtime prayer: "Please make it so that we never have St. Patrick's Day again."
Too much pinching, you ask? Forgot to wear green today? Nope. Just doesn't like so much green. Prefers pink instead.
P.S. Brook and Jake came home today and said they were not allowed to pinch anyone if they weren't wearing green because it's against school rules. Seriously? You can't even pinch someone on St. Patrick's Day anymore? Wasn't that the only fun part of St. Patrick's Day?
Anyway, I hope you had a Happy St. Patrick's Day even if you're not Irish and have no idea why we celebrate this holiday. (Like me.)
1 comment:
Congrats to Hollie I saw her wedding pictures they are so great! Please let Gretchen we said hi. You guys looked great and I loved the little girls dresses.
Post a Comment