Well, it snowed like crazy last night. (I'm not the biggest fan. I much prefer setting up the pool and sprinkler for my kids than getting everyone bundled up.) Anyway, I went outside and shoveled the driveway for Fax because he was at the hospital with his mom. I usually don't do this. I'd like to think it was for unselfish reasons, but actually it was because I told myself if I did this I wouldn't have to exercise today. Anyway, here are pics if you care to look.
Jake, having fun in the snow.
No pics of Brook, she's at school.
Here's Jakes snow tunnel. Not quite big enough to crawl through (unless you're a cat). But still quite cool.
2 comments:
Sorry about the snow that sucks. But enjoy it while you can, you know the days are getting longer and summer is just around the corner. Love the pix of the kiddos give them each a squeeze from us.
Hey Sarog you have been tagged :) Check out my blog for info.
Post a Comment