Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Apparently, I've Been TAGGED!!!

Alright Leah and Matt,
Yes, I've been tagged. I'll answer the questions, but I refuse to tag others. (I'm such a grouch.) But seriously, who would I tag?

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
  1. Well, I'd only been married 6 months and we didn't have any kids, so take a guess what I was doing.
  2. Living in Portland, Oregon.
  3. Working as supervisor at Viking Windows and Doors. (Thrilling, I know.)
  4. Doing absolutely nothing on Saturdays. Except for possibly dragging myself out of bed to go out for breakfast.
  5. I was fitting into really cute, very small clothes. (I think I miss that most of all.)
5 Things On My To-Do List Today (for tomorrow)
  1. Make dinner for our family and three other families. (Dinner rotation is the best!!!)
  2. Babysitting in the morning
  3. Get my haircut.
  4. Pick up kids from school.
  5. And last, clean. (This is always on the list.)
5 Snacks I Enjoy (A shorter list for me would be "Snacks I hate")
  1. chips and dip (doesn't really matter what kind.)
  2. veggies and dip (I especially like cucumbers and tomatoes from our garden.)
  3. Diet cherry limeade from Sonic
  4. Fruit
  5. wholewheat toast with LOTS of butter
5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire
  1. Pay off our house. And although I don't think I'd buy a bigger one, I would fix this one up considerably and also buy a cabin somewhere. Well, a cabin and a beach house.
  2. Pay off student loans.
  3. Travel, travel, travel.
  4. Probably give most of the money to the church.
  5. Get a car that doesn't have the "Check Engine" light on constantly.
3 Bad Habits (This list is actually quite a bit longer!)
  1. Eating too much and too often.
  2. Not exercising.
  3. Complaining.
5 Jobs I've Had
  1. Olde Towne Arco. I collected the money, cleaned the bays, and even did the bookkeeping.
  2. Worked at various fabric stores.
  3. Hotel maid. (I only lasted 2 days. That job should be on "Dirty Jobs")
  4. Production Control Supervisor at Viking.
  5. Stay at home mom. (Toughest so far, but also the best.)
5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me
  1. My room is always a total mess. Always.
  2. If I could hire a maid or a cook, I'd hire a cook.
  3. I hate winter. Actually, you probably knew that.
  4. I'm the normal one in my family. Ha! Ha!
  5. I love gardening. I even enjoy mowing the lawn and I'm super hyper about weeds in my grass (especially crab grass). But any plant we have inside our house is only alive because Fax waters it. I'm not big on houseplants.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Way to go girl I'll make sure Matt checks it.

Matt said...

Awesome. Nice work Sarah.

Christy said...

Sorry Sarah I meant Sarah Jackson! I knew that Matt had tagged you. Such confusion. We won't be up till the end of the month. Right now we are in Phoenix - Drew is training for his new position. See ya soon.

Matt said...

Hey, nice new design. A new post would make it a complete set.