- 1996, in Park City (where we met)
- 1998, in Salem, Oregon
- 2001, at the E Center in Salt Lake (This show kind of sucked because I gave birth to Jake the next day, ~that part was okay, but no woman that pregnant should have to sit in a seat that small for 3-1/2 hours!) And thank goodness my water didn't break 12 hours earlier than it did.
- 2003 at the Usana Ampitheater (this is a very nice venue)
- 2005 at the Usana Ampitheater (Where Fax got James to sign one of my CDs!!)
- soon to be 2008 at the Usana Ampitheater. (Where hopefully we'll get him to sign something for Leah.)
AND.......
Happy Birthday Gracie!!!
Happy Birthday Gracie!!!
Your birthday is easy to remember because you were born on our 10th anniversary. We love you! (Look at those beautiful blue eyes!!!!)
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I'm glad you got a sane one too. Have fun at JT.
Happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, haaaaappy anniversary! JT rocks, but I'm not sure I would call Fax sane.
Happy Anniversary. Also, Fax is one of the freaks, but he's bigger than me, so it's cool.
The sanity is all relative. Compared to one another, Fax and I are relatively sane.
I wrote this haiku about Fax:
Right arm will fight you
While I dish-record football;
I want cheese on it
BASHO!!!!
Post a Comment