Friday, September 12, 2008

Memory Lane

I've been sorting through old cds that weren't labeled and I've found some very cute pictures of my kids. So I thought I'd share some of my favorites.
Jake, June 2003.

Kessa and Brook at their ballet recital. May 2003
Kate, Jake, and Brook enjoying the sunshine. July 2003
Brook and Jake enjoying the first snow of the season.
November 1, 2003
Summer, October 2004.
Well, I hope you enjoyed them. It's sad when kids grow up, but it would also be sad if they never did. At least now I won't be on the bottom of everyone's lists for who has recently blogged.

5 comments:

Leah said...

I love those pictures!

Christy said...

I would have to agree with you 100%. It's hard when they grow up. Today Gracie decided she didn't like ravioli...isn't she too little to make decisions like that.

Matt said...

My favorite is that first one of Jake, because of the camera angle. He looks like he has male pattern baldness. Good times.

Babcocks said...

I loved the pictures. Thank you for sharing. I to can't believe how much the kids grow. I was just thinking it today after Devon's football practice. Gosh how time flys by.

garbage goat said...

If you tell me what Jake wants to be for Halloween, then I can whip up some sweet shoulder mounted functional weapons...assuming that he wants to be Iron Man