Saturday, June 28, 2008

SCAM Reunion!


We had a great time seeing everyone Friday night. My kids said it was more fun than a birthday party. Here's a list of people from high school that were there:
Amanda (Rasmussen) James & family
Jeana (Bangerter) Don't know her new last name & family
Rachel (DeVroom) Babcock & family
J.J. Lowe & family
Lance Ericson & family
Greg Gordon & family
Stuart Gustufson

I look forward to the next time we can all get together.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Love love love the pictures that is awesome, I wish I could of been there.

Jen Lynn said...

Dang, I'm bummed that I missed that.

Babcocks said...

I am so loving what you did with your pictures. I have not done mine yet. My computer will not read my disk so I go to a friends house to down load them. We had a great time and it was so much fun seeing eveyone.