Friday, November 7, 2008

Congratulations Matt!!!

This is my brother-in-law, Matt. I just wanted to congratulate him on finishing Chemo today. I know it's been a hard year. We're so thankful that you all moved closer to us. We can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! I asked Leah if I could send you something as a congratulations gift and she suggested a baseball cap with a fake ponytail sewed on the back. How do you put up with that Matt? We'll have to take you and Leah out to dinner or Fax will take you golfing sometime, because I'm having a really hard time finding that baseball cap. We love you Matt!!

5 comments:

garbage goat said...

I wanted to congratulate Matt on fighting Kimo, the student of Joe Son on Ultimate Fighting Championship 5.

Subsequently, it's important to not that Joe Son played the character Random Task on "Austin Powers."

Leah said...

We got pictures of the last day of chemo. He even got an award the chemo "purple heart" Pretty sweet!

Christy said...

Does that mean you can get one of those cool purple heart license plates now??

Matt said...

You better believe it! Thanks, Sarah, that is really kind. We are thrilled to be done and can't wait to see you guys soon!

Sarah said...

How do you get a gift for the man who almost lost everything? I was going to make you a toilet chair like my camping one to strap to the golf cart, but u don't need that anymore. I'll have to come up with something else. looking forward to u guys coming up, we'll have to do dinner with our sweet wives when u come up.

Fax