
Gretchen shared this recipe with me, and I thought I'd put it on my blog because it is SOOOOO easy. And also quite tasty.
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Ingredients:
1 spice cake mix*
1 15 oz. can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 cup mini chocolate morsels (optional)
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 F. Stir together cake mix and pumpkin until smooth. Add chocolate chips if desired. (I used a 2 tsp. scoop to make the cookies pictured.) Bake for 8-10 minutes. Makes 6 dozen cookies.
Optional: When cooled, frost with cream cheese frosting.
*Just a note. Don't make the spice cake per the recipe on the box. For these cookies it's just the cake MIX and the pumpkin. ~Yeah, it's that easy!
1 spice cake mix*
1 15 oz. can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 cup mini chocolate morsels (optional)
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 F. Stir together cake mix and pumpkin until smooth. Add chocolate chips if desired. (I used a 2 tsp. scoop to make the cookies pictured.) Bake for 8-10 minutes. Makes 6 dozen cookies.
Optional: When cooled, frost with cream cheese frosting.
*Just a note. Don't make the spice cake per the recipe on the box. For these cookies it's just the cake MIX and the pumpkin. ~Yeah, it's that easy!
10 comments:
I love this recipe! I use it every year and in my opinion the cream cheese frosting makes them even better. Is that what we are having for dessert tonight??
Oh, I like the new look too.
Mmmm, yummy. I wonder how that would work if used as pumpkin bars? Hmmm, wheels turning, off to the kitchen to experiment...
(Our kitchen experiments are blogged at http://abushelofapples.blogspot.com if you're interested)
Happy B-day!!!!!
I love those things. I make them a lot but end up being the only one that eats them, b/c no one else likes them.
PS Happy Birthday. 20th? or 21st? I thought 20th.
Happy Birthday Foooo!
Happy Birthday Sarah!
If Leah is out visiting make sure you have you get in touch with me. I'd love to see her. It's been a LONG time since we saw each other and I'd love to reunite.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SARAH. Love and miss you guys.
Dagommit Sarah, sorry I forgot your birthday. Ok, so I've forgotten it for the past 15 years, but happy belated anyway. Definitely going to try this recipe.
Post a Comment