Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Look what I woke up to this morning :(


I suppose it's that time of year again. It's not my favorite, but I'm trying to be more positive and less grouchy about it. Anyway, here are a few pictures for those interested:
Jake and Summer with the first snowman of the season.

P.S. If anyone is interested I also updated my playlist with a selection of seasonal favorites. If you have any requests of songs to add, just let me know and I'll see what I can do!

11 comments:

Babcocks said...

I hate snow. I was in a accident this morning and of course things lead to another and ended with me getting a ticket and it was my fault. It was a very bad day for me. This year has been quite the challenge and struggle in my life. I have learned to be stronge but today I broke down and cried.

Christy said...

don't fight it Sarah...it's ok to be grouchy when it snows....I do love the mini snowman.

Leah said...

Yuck! Snow is the pits.

Bj said...

The weather here in Tucson has turned kind of ugly as well. Got up to about 75 today and tonight it might get down to a frigid 45. Brrrrrrrrr! Might have to close the windows.

Sarah said...

Take off BJ!!!

Sarah said...

Jacob wants to say:
it was fun building the mini snowman!

Sarah said...

BROOK says:

Hmmmm,I like snow!!!!!

Sarah said...

The little snowman totally looks like one of the penguins on Madagascar. Boom? Yes, KABOOM.

Fax

Bj said...

You guys should come visit us in warm Tucson.

garbage goat said...

I heard you updated your playlist with Alan Jackson, Amy Grant, and Kim Carnes- or at least SOMEONE updated your playlist with those guys

Sarah said...

BJ - That would be fun. Like the old days in Wenatchee. And maybe in February (my least favorite Utah month).
Andy - I had to do some serious fixing of my playlist after you screwed with it! So much for letting you use my computer!!