Thursday, June 5, 2008

Camera Phone


Okay, I am not very good at taking my camera everywhere. If you are, wow. I am really not. Anyway, Christmas of 2006, Fax got me a new phone with a camera on it. I have a wee little memory card in it that stores quite a few pictures. So, whenever I am somewhere that I should have my camera, but don't, my phone gets to do the honors. The pictures are not great quality, but I decided to download them onto my computer anyway. And I thought I'd share some. Some are old, but who really cares? (If you do, too bad.) Above is Summer, circa Spring 2007.
Jake, Brook, and Wynn eating popsicles. Isn't summertime fabulous? (Summer 2007)


This was one of those, "I never got to do that when I was growing up" moments. What I remember is that growing up they only had little ride-on toys at K-Mart. I'm pretty sure they were dirty and nasty and also a waste of money and that's why we never rode on any. Anyway, I had 50 cents I didn't mind wasting and for some reason my kids were thrilled, so I took a pic. (Summer 2007)

Here's a picture of Summer and Bryce at a park by Mark and Jen's house. (Summer 2007)

Summer, Jake, Brook and Gracie. This picture turned out so cute that I had to include it. We went to see Christy at the hospital the day she had Gracie (which is also our anniversary) and, of course, I didn't have my regular camera. (August 2, 2007)

Jake's first day of school outside his Kindergarten class. (August 2007)

Kaleb and Jake playing Guitar hero. This was pre-Rockband. Jake actually prefers singing. This is rather obvious since he's only strumming. (Fall 2007)
This is a picture from our trip to Las Vegas to see the Karpowitz family. Emma, Ryne, Jake, and Summer. (I think, but I'm not positive since it's a shot of their backs.) April 2008


Gretchen might kill me if she knows I blogged this, so please don't tell her. This was taken Monday, May 19th, 2008. This was in ICU 5 days after brain surgery. Because children aren't allowed in ICU, I took this to show to my kids so they wouldn't be shocked when they saw their Aunt GG without any hair and sporting a HUGE scar. (You can't see it from this view.)

On a lighter note, this is Summer at the Discovery Park during Jake's "field day." (May 27, 2008)

3 comments:

Leah said...

Love the pictures. Happy birthday to Brookie Cookie!!!

Babcocks said...

Those all were fun to see. How nice that you can attach them. Gosh its crazy how much the kids have changed. Gosh Gretch I am glad things are all ok now. Give her my love please.

Sarah said...

Thanks Rachel, I will!