May 28th was our school's dance festival. Brook and Jake were very excited about it. Jake danced to, "The Boot Scootin' Boogy" and Brook danced to, "When the Sun Goes Down." I think they had a lot of fun. And fortunately the weather cooperated too. Here are some photos:



I had a better vantage point to take pictures of Jake. He was right in the front. (And he really got into it.) I don't have as many good pictures of Brook because she was behind other kids.

Brook and her friend, Emily.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you found the cord, I will be stealing these pictures.
Yeah, I was pretty stoked!! I blogged more in 12 hours than I ever have before. Sorry to hear about your shopping cart incident at Target. My condolences to your toe.
Those pictures are classic. Shopping Cart? Target? Toe? hmmm I guess I'll have to go to leah's blog next.
Post a Comment