Tomorrow we're going to the Lehi pool. Kessa is even coming with us and the kids are very excited. Anyway, Mom wouldn't go because she said she doesn't want to get into her swimsuit. She also said that I would probably take a picture of her in her swimsuit at the pool and put it on my blog. Now I ask you.....does she have anything to be self conscious about? I think she looks fabulous. We'll miss you at the pool Mom!!! LOVE YOU!! (I hope you'll still speak to me after posting this! Pretty funny though, huh?)
6 comments:
when did mom get that swimming suit?
And who is that woman standing so close to her?
That's me standing next to mom! I look different after brain surgery!
GG
Gosh I wish I had known we went Saturday evening at 5:00-9:00 how was it? I hope you all had fun.
GG your hair grew back totally fast, very nice.
It was super fun. We were the only ones there at 9 am. We left around 11:30 when it started getting really busy. I'll call you next time we're planning on going.
Post a Comment