Monday, June 16, 2008

Andy Bizarro

Fax and I went to Cafe Rio in Draper on Saturday night. (We were on our way home from a wedding reception.) Anyway, as we were waiting in line Fax says, "Look at that guy in line behind us, he is totally Andy Bizarro." Sure enough it was. Anyway, he ended up sitting at the table next to us so Fax held is camera phone up to his ear like he was talking to someone and I looked at the screen until Andy Bizarro was in view. Then Fax took his picture. I know it's lopsided, but if you tip your head to the left you will see just how much they look alike. Love you Andy!! We would have rather had you and Christy at dinner with us than your bizarre look-alike. (Click on the picture to get an up-close look.)

8 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

There ARE millions of them out there!!

Matt said...

I think I see an Andy look-a-like about once a week. It's freaky.

Christy said...

That's is scarry....we would have rather had dinner with you too.

Christy said...

I'm a retard...I always spell scary wrong.

Sarah said...

I'll tell you the really scary part. He was singing....loudly.

Leah said...

Why wouldn't he sing? Andy was in choir you know!

Matt said...

But was he impersonating Stephen Hawking or Aquaman?

Sarah said...

Helen Keller actually!!!